søndag 16. august 2015

One morning, just before summertime..

We were so happy when we got the news of having a performance here in Aquarama. The wonderful new bath in Kristiansand. Its beautiful architecture, lovely atmosphere and what a view! I didn't have my camera, but some of us took some pictures and I looked trough it just now.  So I thought it might be cool to show you:-)

Iv´e noticed that some of you are english-speaker/reader, so I´ll try to keep my english up in this blog. Iĺl post more picś when getting a phone (got lost last weekend..)

silence.

morning-glory

Too much water in my eyes.. 

making the place safe.

looking at the lines, curves, atmosphere..

Playing in "Film Noir"

Curves,lights and color. 

Some of us. Me, making mermaid- dance..:-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar